- Set carts out by 6 a.m., remove from street within 24 hours.
- Trash cart lid must be able to close.
- Lids should not be tied down and able to open freely.
- Place trash carts with the wheels and handles away from the curb. Trash carts should be placed within 3 feet of street.
- Do not place hot ashes or coals into the cart.
- Place all trash in plastic bags and in the container provided by Pop’s Sanitation Services, LLC. Additional carts are available for a fee if needed.
- Residential service is for the pick-up of household garbage only. Do not place hazardous waste such as red-bagged medical waste, motor oil, paint, tires, or car batteries in your cart.
- Do not put construction or demolition waste including dirt and bricks in the cart.
- Trash carts remain the property of Pop’s Sanitation Services. There will be a $100 lost cart fee if you cancel services and we are not able to recover the cart.
- Do not put medications in the trash.
- Do not dispose of waste containing free liquids.
- Within 24 hours after pickup, remove cart from curb.
General Notes for All Customers
Pop’s Sanitation Services will not provide pick up services on the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Routes will be pushed back by one day following a holiday. For example, if the holiday falls on a Tuesday and your normal pick-up day is Wednesday, you will be serviced on Thursday of that week.
If your trash is not picked up on your regular collection day and your cart was placed out by 6 a.m., please call us at 855-563-9400.
Billing notices will be sent out on the 15th of each month and are due on the 1st of the following month. Accounts will be considered past due and assessed a $5 late fee on the 15th of each month. Service will be suspended at 30 days past due.
Payments can be made:Online
Pop’s Sanitation Services, LLC
PO Box 1022
Monticello, FL 32345
When canceling a 30-day notice must be given prior to the 1st of any service month or services will be charged for that month.